Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hump day

M and I had a nice little night. Most evenings, one of or both of us are on a computer and we don't really sit down together too much, especially right now while he's feverishly trying to fix his computer (and I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance).  But late last night, we watched Jesse Ventura try to argue that 9/11 was something other than what rational people know it to be (M's idea to watch, but I ended up getting kind of in to it). The nice part was debating it together afterwards - we both pretty much believed it was crazy, but we had a lively discussion about what parts are plausible and why some of the allegations are bullshit. Then we sat down together to watch Californication, a series we both enjoy and catch one of the reruns of every week. We got nice and cuddled up when Fast Times at Ridgemont High came on. I've actually never seen it, just a few clips. I was ready to go to bed and watch something else, but I was comfy and it was kind of amusing, and most of all, it was nice doing something together, even something little. So I stayed and watched all the way through with him.

It was a nice time. Then we went to bed, he accidentally made me crack up (to be discussed later in Best of 09), and I woke up to major cuddling. I like major cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment