Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best of 09 - Day 22

  
    
  

 December 22 Startup. What's a business that you found this year that you love? Who thought it up? What makes it special?

I'm going to go with Canvas On Demand (www.canvasondemand.com). They take your photos and turn them into gorgeous canvases. I got one for free for doing vendor reviews on weddingwire.com, and then I got another at a major discount, I forget why. So, we have two gorgeous black and white canvases of wedding photos. They also sent us gift cards that we can give to friends or stack together to get another nice canvas for a ridiculously low price! The turn around was quick and the quality was high; I would definetely recommend them. 

1 comment:

  1. i was caught by the title of your blog...
    very cool!

    ReplyDelete