Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best of 09 - Day 13

  
    
  



December 13 What's the best change you made to the place you live?

I don't know why I can't turn off italics, sorry. I moved twice this year - from my rented house in Alabama to M's apartment, which was...awful. The apartment just had too much stuff in it, and was frankly miserable to live in. Then, we moved from the apartment to our own home. That move is really the best change, but I'm going to treat this question as referring to the place I live now. 


We've done a lot to this house, obviously. Putting in furniture, bringing in our belongings, our momentos. Getting the directv hooked up. But I guess the BEST is the wall at the front of the house, next to the front door. There's a little entryway. When you come in, you immediately face the fish tank (just retrieved from our friend's home) and the sign that has our last name and date of marriage, a gift from my middle school best friend. On your right, on the wall as you come in, are our pictures. There's pictures from our wedding, our engagement photos, some of the dogs. I just put together more frames to have pictures of our families, our nephews and niece, the people that are important to us. There's two canvases from Canvas on Demand of pictures from our wedding that we got for a steal. It makes this house a home, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment