Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best of 09 - Day 12

 
  
    
  

 

December 12 New food. You're now in love with Lebanese food and you didn't even know what it was in January of this year.
Actually, that's kind of right. This year is the first time I went to Sahara here in town, which is more or less a mix of Lebanese and Greek, with a new friend, Chuck (@Poonther for you twitterers) and his hubby. M and I have tried to go before, but only when it was closed. Sometimes I get major cravings for Greek salads and/or hummus, both of which can be obtained at Sahara. A week or so later, I got M to take me there. Both times I had the shawarma chicken, which I've never had before, and am now obsessed with. Yuuuuummy. A bit pricey for us right now at dinner, but a good quality and quantity of food. Mmmm I need some shawarma chicken now...

There's also 1 Fresh. It's a local Tally stir-fry chain. It's yuuuuummy. Nice and healthy, though a little pricey. I like to get the beef on white rice, with water chestnuts and ginger sauce. So delicious. I'm kind of obsessed with it, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment