Monday, December 21, 2009

Best of 09 - Day 21

  
    
  

 December 21 Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of?

Other than a marriage?
I think I'm most proud of myself for attempting the bar exam. I managed to stack the deck against myself - being in another state while studying which meant not being able to attend the review course and using an ipod instead, having a wedding and honeymoon during key study time, looking for a house, at one point looking for a sublet in Tallahassee so I could study in Fl and be near M, and packing up to move. I didn't pass the Florida-specific portion of the bar (luck of the draw, I got my worst areas of law. But I did pass the multistate exam. So I only have to take half of it whenever I can afford to try again (looking like next July...assuming I find a job before then). Delaying taking it til Feburary might have been the smarter option with everything I had going on, but I'm still proud of myself for taking it on and doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment