Monday, February 1, 2010

stuff!

ive been pretty quiet lately because i dont want to use this as my place to vent, and frankly theres been a lot more awful than good of late. some of it can simply be waited out, and some is going to involve a lot of pain, but one way or another I'll get through it. Eventually.

Apparently, I really enjoy writing about my productive days, because thats whats prompting me to post now. I didn't have bar review this morning, so I made good use of the time off, I think. (Ok, watching some of the lectures I missed migh thave been a better use of my time, but...). There were some issues with some medical equipment ending up where it shouldnt have been, so I contacted the company and hopefully it'll all be taken care of. I dealt with a couple bills that really couldn't wait any longer. I went out and got some lunch, during which I reviewed my bar review notes on corporations (ewww), then headed to get my allergy shot, then to meet with one of the children I'm a guardian ad litem for. that took longer than expected, and i didnt like what i heard, so after a drs appointment, i talked to some of the service providers on the case. i called my stepsister to wish her a belated birthday. let the dogs out, fed em, started dinner. did a ridiculous amount of dishes while dinner was in the oven. windex the kitchen counters and stove, the dinning room table,a nd the living room table. after i eat i plan to throw a pile of laundry in. so, all in all, id say ive been a pretty good girl.

i also made a drs appointment for tomorrow, which will waste a sleep-in day, but seems unavoidable. ive had a crud for amonth or so - sneezing, coughing, sore throats. none of them are severe enough to have caused me to go to the dr, its simply an operation of how long ive had them. it was necessary anyway due to some pain issues ive been having. my regular dr was booked til next week, so ill be seeing someone else. hope hes just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment