Sunday, April 4, 2010

Boys are gross!

Not in the "ewww cooties!" way, but in the "wow, thats so gnarly I can't believe anyone can stand it. I might hurl" way.
Yes, it appears to be cleaning day for The Mrs. For the Mr., not so much. So far, I've done two loads of laundry, with more ready to go. I've done one big load of dishes, with another smaller load about ready to go. I've gathered up trash, thrown out old magazines, and then went for the gross stuff.

Have you ever cleaned a toilet a man uses? It's incredible. There's pee...everywhere. Around the rim, under the seat, under the lid, running down the outside of the bowl, on the floor. I mean...how the heck does he manage to do that? More impressively, how does he manage to stay so oblivious to the fact that he does that? I think my cousin says it best with her catchphrase: "That's so epic".

So my dear M, and any other man that may read this, please look at this photo and take this sign to heart:
Also, if you could take food out of the fridge before it rots, that would be awesome. Oh well.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment